Sunday, October 21, 2012

Albus Video - German Shepherd Mix, Dog Yawning


Here's the video promised from the "thousand view challenge" (here)
and we succeeded-- (here)

So, here's the video....................................................



This is just Albus yawning - I actually wasn't meaning to capture that during this video, I was trying to get a good angle with the lighting of him sleeping, but before I did, he yawned while it was on him! (So, that's why there is the terrible light in the back). Anyway, Albus has long yawns! Albus yawns a lot, like humans! Especially after waking up, or during the day when his normal "nap" time is!

Check out my youtube channel for more Albus videos: Louey7777
Here's the description from youtube: My funny dog, Albus, yawned while on camera!
Pretty long yawn... About :02 to :05, around 3 seconds :)

1 comment: